Shop Rite and Walgreens Trip

All this for and I made money!
Add caption
ALL THIS AND I MADE MONEY!!!!
Walgreens:
I purchase Anti Aging Vitamins for $10
Russell Stoufers maple egg $.59 I needed this so I could us 2 coupons!)
Paid with: $5 rewards from Nasogel, $5 reward for tampons, $.59 cash
Received: $10 rewards
Cost: $.59

Shop Rite:

Lysol Reward by 6 get $12
Bowl cleaners $2 x 3
All Purpose Cleaner $2 x2
Neutra Air $3.99 x 1

Coupons: $1 off 2 Bowl cleaners
$1 off 2 All purpose cleaners
$1 off 1 Fabric Mist
Received: $12 in rewards
Cost: Made $1

Kelloggs buy 8 get $12
Rice Krispies $2 x 4
Cinnamon Corn Flakes $2 x 4 (One of my boxes has a try me free mail in rebate!)
Coupons: used 2x $1 off 3 Kelloggs creal
Received: $12 in rewards
Cost: Free after mail in rebate! 

Con Agra buy 15 get $12
Hunts Tomato Sauce 8oz 4/$2 x 14
Blue Bonnet Spread $.99
Received: $12 in rewards
Cost: Made $4  

Nestle buy 10 get $12
Power bars $.99 x 10
Received: $12 in rewards
Cost: Made $2

Pinnacle buy 8 get $12
Duncan Hines Brownie mix dark $1.29 x 4
Duncan Hines Brownie mix milk  $1.29 x 4
Received: $12 in rewards

Cost:  Made $1.68

SC Johnson by 6 get $12
Ziploc Storage Bags $5/2 x 6
Coupons: $1 off 2 any ziploc
$1 off 2 any ziploc
$1 off 2 any ziploc  (I forgot my 3rd coupon-I was planning to get saran wrap but they were out!)
Received: $12 in rewards and a unknown $2 off my next shopping order x 2
Cost: Made $6

Kraft by 5 get $12
Crystal Light Drink Mix $2
Jello Pudding Cups $3 x 4
Coupons: 2- $1 off 1 Pudding Cup
Received: $12 in rewards  As of 3/4 there will be another catalina coupon for $4 off a future order when you by 4....I thought I was going to get it :(

Cost: Free 

Made $14.68 Total!!!   




No comments: