My Other Store Deals


The Pyrex 3 glass bowls with lids set is $19.99.  Use the $5 off $15 coupon that is mailed to households.  This coupon is better than the 20% off coupon in this case.  Bed Bath and Beyond coupons never expire so be sure to always keep a stock of them!  The bowl set also comes with a $5 mail in rebate that is given to you at check out.  This makes these bowls cost a total of $10.  I got this set for my wedding shower and I love them.  I purchased this set for a friend's shower and saved 50% on them.  The Bride told me that she is cheap, so hopefully she will appreciate the deal!  I also wrapped the gift in a bag I received for my wedding and filled it with my collected stash of reusable tissue paper.  Now I just need to get a card at the Dollar Tree for $.50. (I forgot it the last time I was in there!!)

No comments: