My Deals

7 Free Products: 2 Colgate, 2 Skintimate, 3 Snickers Eggs (April total = 11 Free)
All style tee shirt $1.00
Skintimate Gel $2
C: $1 off Skintimate Gel inserts
Skintimate Cream $2
C: $1 off Skintimate Cream
Reward: $2 for 2 Skintimate
Colgate Toothpaste $3 x 2
C:  $1.50 off Colgate Total 3/27 inserts x 2
Reward: $4 for 2 Colgate
Snickers eggs $.29 x 4
C: $1 off 2 Mars products 3/20 inserts
Total: $6.16
Paid with: $6 rewards $.16 cash
Received: $6 Rewards
Cost: $.16

The tee shirts are either extremely small or youth size.  I did find that the XL fit me when I got home with it.  This a great filler item if you have more coupons than items to purchase!  I also found silly bands on clearance for $.25.  To use the Mars coupon you must buy at least 4 snickers eggs so the total is over $1.  This is a lot of stuff for only $.16!!!

No comments: