My Deals

My Deals 3/20/11-3/26/11
12 Free Products



Rite Aid:
Transaction 1: 
Veet Wax Face Strips $4.49
Coupon:  $3 off Veet - printable
$1 off veet video values coupon
Listerine Pocket Packs $2.99 x 3
Coupons: $3 off 2 Listerine Pocket pks
$1 off 1 Listerine Pocket pks
Blink Tears $7.99
Rite Aid Single Check Rebate: $7.99
Coupon: $3 off $15 for completing the online survey at the bottom of the receipt
Received: $1 reward for veet and $2 rewards for Listerine x 3 = $7 rewards total
Paid with: $9.88 in rewards and $.57 cash
Total: $10.45 - $7 rewards -$7.99 SCR =  $4.54 Profit
I really wanted to free lysol bowl cleaner which is why I did the 2nd transaction later in the week at another store!

Transaction 2:
Lysol bowl cleaner 1.99 x 2
Coupon: $1 off 2 Lysol Bowl
Rite Aid Single Check Rebate: $1 on 2 Lysol
Cadbury Cream Egg $.50  I love these eggs!!
Coupon: $1 off purchase video values
Received: $1 reward for lysol x 2 and $1 SCR for Lysol
Paid with: $2 rewards and $.51 cash
Total: $2.51 - $2 rewards -$1 SCR = $.49 Profit

Walgreens:
Transaction 1: 
Neuragen $19.99
Coupon: $5 off printable
Mail In Rebate(Prints w/ receipt): $19.99
Received: $19.99 MIR
Paid with: $14.99 cash
Total: $14.99 - $19.99 = $5.00 Profit
 I tried to use my $5 off coupon and also 2 rewards, forgetting that Walgreens only allows 1 coupon per product.  I made a quick decision at the register to just pay the $14.99 and keep my rewards for another purchase.  Otherwise I would have had to make a quick impulse purchase of 2 products.

Transaction 2:
Plackers Flossers $2
Paid with: $2 reward for last week
Received: $2 reward
Total: $2 cost - $2 reward = FREE and $0 Out of Pocket (OOP)
 I love leaving Walgreens with a product that I used reward dollars to purchase, paid $0 out of pocket, and received more rewards. 

CVS
Transaction 1:
Crest Clinical Toothpaste $3.49
Coupon: $1 off crest toothpaste
Colgate max fresh $2.87
Coupon: $1 off Colgate
Allegra 5ct $6.99
Coupon: $2 off Alegra
Received:  $2.50 rewards for Crest, $2.00 rewards for Colgate, and $6.99 rewards for Alegra
Paid with: $6.58 rewards dollars and $2.88 cash
Total:  $9.46 - $11.49 rewards = $2 Profit
Looking back at this transaction, I should have skipped the Colgate and only paid $.01 out of pocket.  Oh well, I still made some $$.
 Overall this was a great week! I made some money and received 12 free products!  What did you get this week?

No comments: