LuvDeals - Learn how I obtain 30 free products a month!

This blog is intended to show people how to save money and get products for free. CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens all have customer rewards programs. The idea is to use manufacture coupons along with the rewards programs to obtain items for free.

Pages

  • Home
  • Introduction
  • How to get Coupons 101
  • My Deals
  • CVS 101
  • Rite Aid 101
  • Walgreens 101
  • Coupon Basics
  • Printable Coupons

I Just Won 11 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com

I Just Won 11 Swag Bucks on www.swagbucks.com
Posted by Tracy
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Search & Win

Labels

  • Walgreens (19)
  • CVS (17)
  • My Deals (12)
  • Rite Aid (12)
  • Shop Rite (4)
  • My Other Store Deals (2)
  • Bed Bath and Beyond (1)
  • Dollar Tree (1)
  • Freebies (1)
  • MIR (1)
  • Upromise (1)

Abbreviations

BOGO: Buy One Get One Free
SCR: Rite Aid Single Check Rebate
MIR: Mail In Rebate
C: Coupon
OOP: Out Of Pocket
WYB: When You Buy
GM: General Mills insert occasionally in the Sunday paper
P&G: Proctor & Gamble insert in last monthly Sunday paper
RP: Red Plum insert in most Sunday papers
SS: Smart Source insert in most Sunday papers

Useful Sights

  • Walgreens Ad
  • CVS Weekly Ad
  • Rite Aid Weekly Ad
  • Rite Aid Video Values
  • Walgreen Coupon Policy

Weekly Deals

Loading...

Blog Archive

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

About Me

My photo
Tracy
CT
Welcome to my new money saving blog. I will be following the deals of Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, and Shop Right and combining coupons with these products for you. Log on weekly to easily find the weekly shopping deals. I have included 101 tabs for newbies with instructions and matched weekly deals for all stores. I will also be posting my shopping trips, so you can follow my deals if you like. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.